|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
DanS
New Jersey, USA
Posts: 1,494
Joined: November 2003
|
|
|
21 members (Rover, patentshark, johndana274, road3682, Beachguy1963, Stevemech, CarolinaSailor, USMCVET, Kevin_B, Sxmsmile, KC2SXM, FFSXM, nevar37, GOTOSUN, pburke40, 6 invisible),
421
guests, and
56
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 2
Member
|
OP
Member
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 2 |
Hello, I am looking for a huge favour. My husband and I married on the Beautiful Smugglers Cove, Tortola coming up 10 years ago. I wanted to some how incorporate it into the card I am making and saw a group on facebook 'my love for you has reached'. The idea being, someone takes a photo of your personalised message at different locations around the world! Unfortunately I have not found anyone for this location. So, as a long shot was wondering if anyone from this forum was going and would kindly mind taking a photo with a message on Smugglers Cove?  Many thanks Donna x
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 12
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 12 |
Scott
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359 |
Wished you'd posted earlier, I was just there yesterday. How soon do you need the picture taken?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 2
Member
|
OP
Member
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 2 |
My Anniversary is May 27th, so about a week before ideally so I can finish it.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|