Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,078
Members27,641
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 30
RonDon 28
erb923 24
mahokid 23
GaKaye 21
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Mantas
Mantas
Detroit Area
Posts: 333
Joined: April 2013
Today's Birthdays
gaynorsxm, gwclou, stoneyusaf, voyager, Wahnfried
Who's Online Now
8 members (Rjkeltay, rpotter28, LAB57, jrw, KC2SXM, DBESXM, 2 invisible), 679 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#161750 05/26/2018 10:08 AM
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 559
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 559
We call our autopilot "Freddy". What's the name of your auto pilot?

With any luck there is an image below. If not.... stay tuned while I try to fiddle with it.

[img]https://www.dropbox.com/s/olupm7lvq5l7zbm/GOPR1956.JPG?dl=0[/img]


Last edited by agrimsrud; 05/26/2018 10:16 AM.

Life's short - sail more!
BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 559
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 559
Well fish piss... I followed the instructions but the image doesn't get embedded in the message. Anyone know how to do that?

So just click on the link I guess. The question still remains.... do you name your auto pilot?


Life's short - sail more!
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 166
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 166
Otto


[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[Linked Image]
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 162
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 162
Otto von Helmsman is ours.


Kim
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 348
S
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
S
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 348
Yes. "OhShit"



[Linked Image]
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,003
S
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
S
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,003
My first tiller auto pilot I called Hemi, short for Hemorhoid.
It kept breaking down although repairable it was a pain in the A**

Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1,303
Likes: 4
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1,303
Likes: 4
Always been Otto for us!


JPH
I spent my money on booze, broads, and boats...the rest I wasted.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5