|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,072
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,390
Joined: January 2003
|
|
|
15 members (JAG1, DandG, KDE12603, AAI, dcarol, Lucky13, rab, Rumlover, roosterhead, 6 invisible),
388
guests, and
70
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 559
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 559 |
We call our autopilot "Freddy". What's the name of your auto pilot? With any luck there is an image below. If not.... stay tuned while I try to fiddle with it. [img] https://www.dropbox.com/s/olupm7lvq5l7zbm/GOPR1956.JPG?dl=0[/img]
Last edited by agrimsrud; 05/26/2018 10:16 AM.
Life's short - sail more!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 559
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 559 |
Well fish piss... I followed the instructions but the image doesn't get embedded in the message. Anyone know how to do that?
So just click on the link I guess. The question still remains.... do you name your auto pilot?
Life's short - sail more!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 166
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 166 |
[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 162
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 162 |
Otto von Helmsman is ours.
Kim
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 348
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 348 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,003
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,003 |
My first tiller auto pilot I called Hemi, short for Hemorhoid. It kept breaking down although repairable it was a pain in the A**
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1,303 Likes: 4
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1,303 Likes: 4 |
JPH I spent my money on booze, broads, and boats...the rest I wasted.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|