Hi Everyone,<br>Since we all seem to like to take trips, I thought I would design into the BB a<br>trip countdown clock. It's not really a clock since it doesn't move, but it updates<br>itself each time you refresh the screen.<br><br>How to use:<br><br>Go into your Control Panel. Under Main Configuration, edit your:<br>" Personal information, email, password, etc." - there is an edit button on the right.<br>This is the same screen you change your password with.<br>Scroll down until you see a bunch of scroll boxes with months, days, times, etc.<br>This is where you can select the date and time of your next trip to SXM, or wherever<br>you may like to go.<br>Submit the changes and you are all set.<br>On the top screen of each forum (The thread list for a forum), you will see<br>in the block where you click to post a new message, mark all read, index, etc.,<br>on the left it will look something like:<br><br><br>Next Trip: Thur, 10-Apr-03 22:00:00 in 38 days, 06h 40m 24s<br>Travel and Vacation Forums >> St. Maarten - St. Martin<br>Forum information<br><br>Please let me know what you think of this! If you encounter any problems with it,<br>please let me know that too.<br><br>You need to be registered to use this feature. Another advantage to register!<br>(Registration is still free!) (Always will be)

bob@avarbock.com

"It's only half past twelve, but I don't care, It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere."

[Linked Image]