|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,024
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 40
Joined: June 2010
|
|
|
15 members (dj1094, 48ref, Sea_Skyman, Richie, NumberCruncher, toast, davidandsusannj, GOTOSUN, Steve&Rachel, 6 invisible),
432
guests, and
68
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 66
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 66 |
I know this is the BVI forum, but it also seems to be the principal bareboat charter forum, so I'm gonna pose this inquiry here as well as on the PR forum. Has anyone chartered from Dream Yacht Charters? I'm looking at Dec 8-15, and they have boats available and inexpensive pricing. I've chartered in BVI several times, as well as St Martin and Antigua. Looking for something different with more isolation and less beach bars. Just two of us on a monohull. I welcome comments about both sailing in the Spanish VI's and Dream Yacht Charters.
Cheers,
George
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 319
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 319 |
More isolation and fewer beach bars are exactly what you'll get in the SVI. Do it.
Regarding DYC, used them in Tahiti in March and the experience was generally good. Only used Sail Caribe out of Puerto Rico.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|