Traveltalkonline.com Forums

. >


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,962
Posts342,123
Members27,643
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
RonDon 22
GaKaye 21
bran 21
kim 19
erb923 19
mahokid 14
Member Spotlight
Alltech63
Alltech63
South Carolina
Posts: 253
Joined: November 2023
Today's Birthdays
Dazzlingdg5, HillsideView, TerryG, TomB, wildbill069
Who's Online Now
13 members (Jimgraham, TIM, nevar37, mahokid, SXMNAN, BuffaloBob, socamon, caribmichael, Beachreader, CaribbeanCanadians, 3 invisible), 543 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 83
bspicer Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 83
I'm getting conflicting information from Verizon on what charges I may get into while visiting PR. One person said phone calls are $.69/min but text and data are covered by my plan. Said they have good service in most areas.

Anyone have verizon that can give me their experience while in Puerto Rico.
Thanks

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 112
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 112
I have been to Puerto Rico multiple times. I have never incurred additional expenses with Verizon while there. I used my cell phone in many cities while there. But I think in the end it will depend on what plan you have.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5