Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,024
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 27
kim 18
Member Spotlight
SkipperChip
SkipperChip
Asheville, NC
Posts: 40
Joined: June 2010
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
9 members (TracyT, MrWhiskerssammy, Shelly C, dcareri, CharlieAndElaine, 4 invisible), 384 guests, and 86 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#209976 11/27/2019 09:46 AM
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 6
N
NolaJag Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
N
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 6
We’re chartering in a month and wondering where’s the best place to spend New Years Eve with kids (ages 12, 12 & 10)? We live in New Orleans so they’ve seen a lot but I think Foxy’s will still be a bit much. 😂 We were thinking Leverick Bay. Any suggestions? TIA!

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Leverick is probably a good idea..and we have spent a couple of New Year's Eve's(Old Year's Night in the islands) at Quito's. Decent dinner followed by some good music the young ones should enjoy too. Much as I like Foxy's I would avoid i like the plague that one night of the year. I would also imagine there will be something going on at Trellis.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5