|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,062
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 209
Joined: September 2016
|
|
|
11 members (johnnshell, Rumlover, pedalpusher, caribmichael, Kennys, 🌴❤️SXM❤️🌴, S/Y Mockingbird, 4 invisible),
367
guests, and
59
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 50
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 50 |
I have a new cell phone and lost all my old contacts. I need the name and number of the taxi driver that get you to the ferry terminal fast and has been known to call ferry to hold up until he can get you to the ferry if it is close to departure time. I believe his name was Ted???? Thanks. John.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,350
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,350 |
STT taxi driver who many TTOL sailors recommend. Kevin Campbell -- 340-643- 0025
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 50
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 50 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|