|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,061
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 4,524
Joined: March 2004
|
|
|
12 members (bran, 706jim, RickG, anet_scot, dandemiller, lbksxm, NumberCruncher, benjamin, 2Travelers, 3 invisible),
441
guests, and
364
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 50
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 50 |
I have not what Has happened to Bomba since hurricane Irma? I know there is a argument about where he had the Bomba Shack. But what is he up to now?
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78 |
He is living in a small "shack" across the road from where "The Shack" was. I hear that relatives are involved over ownership of the land ..and no one knows how that will pan out.I would not plan my vacation around a Shack Full Moon Party anytime soon.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|