Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
RonDon 29
mahokid 27
erb923 26
GaKaye 19
Member Spotlight
Manpot
Manpot
Tortola/ Sonoma, California
Posts: 17,514
Joined: May 2002
Today's Birthdays
MassExodus, mayhem
Who's Online Now
12 members (Tonythepilot, Caribman, Billtjw, cabokid, mahokid, ndfaninnc, dcareri, 5 invisible), 368 guests, and 85 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#224637 04/13/2020 07:29 PM
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 50
C
Clod Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
C
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 50
I have not what Has happened to Bomba since hurricane Irma? I know there is a argument about where he had the Bomba Shack. But what is he up to now?

BVI Sponsors
.
Clod #224639 04/13/2020 08:16 PM
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
He is living in a small "shack" across the road from where "The Shack" was. I hear that relatives are involved over ownership of the land ..and no one knows how that will pan out.I would not plan my vacation around a Shack Full Moon Party anytime soon.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5