Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,075
Members27,641
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 30
RonDon 28
erb923 24
mahokid 24
GaKaye 20
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Aries4
Aries4
Morrisville, PA/West End, Tortola
Posts: 460
Joined: July 2006
Today's Birthdays
gaynorsxm, gwclou, stoneyusaf, voyager, Wahnfried
Who's Online Now
12 members (LINNY, shieneehead, SXMScubaman, lcote, indi, Manpot, Don_and_Linda, Bob O, mahokid, NumberCruncher, 2 invisible), 567 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#238413 10/29/2020 09:59 AM
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,277
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,277
Is your trip cancelled? We can help.Cancellation Relief Special.

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498
Likes: 5
V
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
V
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498
Likes: 5
Oh lord. The USVI is trolling us now.

Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349
Likes: 3
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349
Likes: 3
gOOD FOR THEM TAKING ADVANTGE OF THE CURRENT SITUATION.


tpcook
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Traveler
Online Crying
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Good for you Jay..

Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917
Likes: 27
R
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
R
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917
Likes: 27
Kudos.

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,003
S
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
S
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,003
Originally Posted by VirginGordaResident
Oh lord. The USVI is trolling us now.

Not trolling but coming up with a neighborly solution to help the tourists instead of just jerking them around

Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,350
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,350
CYOA has been sending boats and sailors to the BVI for many, many years. And right now that is difficult for their customers to travel to the BVI - I am quite sure when the BVI re-opens to bareboating Internationally CYOA will be among the 1st charter fleets to have their boats going there.

Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 949
D
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
D
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 949
Captain Jay and CYOA are great. I have chartered with them once prior to purchasing Sea Tiger. (My boat, Sea Tiger, is with TMM as I wanted to be in the BVI).

But both are great caliber charter companies. And for those not able to travel to BVI (which is essentially EVERYONE at this time), I highly recommend CYOA.


Wes
s/v Sea Tiger (2022 Lagoon 46)
www.BareBoatBVI.com

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845
Likes: 2
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845
Likes: 2
I don't see that as trolling at all. To me that is just Jay offering a great option to the ridiculous protocols the BVI government has put forth. Kudos Jay.


Go Irish!!

Bill
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 5,861
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 5,861
CYOA rocks! Believe me, if I could get the money back for BOTH of the charters I have now rescheduled THREE TIMES??

I would be calling them right now :-(


[Linked Image]

Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 5,861
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 5,861
I am actually surprised Jay still has any availability!


[Linked Image]

Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498
Likes: 5
V
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
V
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498
Likes: 5
Yeah I'm sorry. That came off negative towards CYOA and it wasn't meant to be. Never heard anything but good things about them and also literally sent the link he shared to friends who just had to cancel their BVI charter.

Just frustrated with the BVI government.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5