Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


SXM Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors SXM Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,962
Posts342,125
Members27,643
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
RonDon 22
GaKaye 21
bran 20
kim 19
erb923 18
Kennys 14
Member Spotlight
Todd
Todd
Vancouver, WA
Posts: 4,524
Joined: March 2004
Today's Birthdays
Dazzlingdg5, HillsideView, TerryG, TomB, wildbill069
Who's Online Now
7 members (SarahJane, eightzerobits, ChiTownHarry, Rema, 3 invisible), 494 guests, and 102 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#251939 04/03/2021 11:12 PM
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 21,608
Likes: 156
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 21,608
Likes: 156
last second hail Mary 3 wins it in OT.

SXM Sponsors
.
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 13,700
Likes: 18
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 13,700
Likes: 18
That was a very good game. I would have been okay with whichever team won because of how well they both played.

Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 21,608
Likes: 156
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 21,608
Likes: 156
It was sure a two cocktail ending for us. LOL Don't know if I could have taken another OT.

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 13,700
Likes: 18
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 13,700
Likes: 18
Here on the East Coast, the game finished well past my bedtime, so we recorded it and watched the second half this morning. Too early for cocktails, but I understand completely.

Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 21,608
Likes: 156
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 21,608
Likes: 156
A Bloody Mary is always ok in the morning hours. 😁 Hope my post wasn't a spoiler for the game outcome for you.

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 13,700
Likes: 18
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 13,700
Likes: 18
It wasn't; we often record games and watch them later. Just stay off social media until I've watched them, especially since I have friends and family on the west coast who often post before I've seen the results. The same will be true of tonight's final.

Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 21,608
Likes: 156
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 21,608
Likes: 156
Originally Posted by GaKaye
It wasn't; we often record games and watch them later. Just stay off social media until I've watched them, especially since I have friends and family on the west coast who often post before I've seen the results. The same will be true of tonight's final.

Gotcha. Just don't check SXM People talk till you've seen the game tonight. laugh

Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 933
S
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
S
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 933
Pulling for them. Just hope they still have something left in the tank for tonight's game.

Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 21,608
Likes: 156
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 21,608
Likes: 156
BooHoo. It didn't end well for the Zags last night.


Moderated by  Eric_Hill, modct, ruralcarrier 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5