Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,048
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
mahokid 29
RonDon 29
erb923 26
GaKaye 17
Member Spotlight
davidandsusannj
davidandsusannj
Hunterdon County, NJ
Posts: 55
Joined: December 2010
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
12 members (CaribbeanCanadians, Rumlover, Maikelvdh, mark37, Marie, Bob O, PmB, 5 invisible), 415 guests, and 54 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#257297 06/05/2021 05:48 AM
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,734
Likes: 25
Zanshin Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,734
Likes: 25
It looks like I can finally travel to the BVI next week but after checking flights (Germany - Netherlands - SXM - EIS using KLM and LIAT airlines) and hotel accommodations I have hit upon a potential snag. The only RT-PCR Test that I can do locally delivers results in German and via a secure QR-Code to an app. Has anyone here traveled to the BVI with a non-English RT-PCR test result and has it been a problem?

Last edited by Zanshin; 06/05/2021 05:48 AM.

[Linked Image]
BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Traveler
Online Crying
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Just told Arndt ( Zanshin) and am posting here..Chateau Relaxeau Caribe has gold seal approval from the BVI Gov. We are not officially renting yet but we will help out our TTOL pals if they need an overnight or two..

Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275
Likes: 192
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275
Likes: 192
Sorry, Mal, how is this relevant to the topic?


Carol Hill
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Traveler
Online Crying
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Arndt was worried he couldnt bunk here because of the Gold Seal. We are not charging $$ just trying to help out in this mess...many are very confused and I am just trying to help, not profit.

Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275
Likes: 192
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275
Likes: 192
OK, that's fine. It's just his post didn't say anything about that..


Carol Hill
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,734
Likes: 25
Zanshin Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,734
Likes: 25
Thanks Mal - I'll be seeing you next week, if all goes well. I contacted a local doctor who said that he would give me a PCR test that shows results in both German and English for the BVI, and I'll be taking another test (the fast test) the day before flying to satisfy my transit through St. Martin. My European cellphone doesn't work in the BVI, but I hope that isn't a show-stopper upon arrival.

I can already visualize sitting on the porch at CRC with the sound of the surf in my ears and the incredible view... and a cold beer in hand...


[Linked Image]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5