|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,022
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 5,344
Joined: February 2007
|
|
|
17 members (Fraser, ggffrr11, REH, Pltraveler, Nez, SkipperC, golda1, SteveH, jazzgal, theden, Kmon, Rover, rab, Jaybird, KDE12603, Colour1, 1 invisible),
380
guests, and
143
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359 |
You will do a rapid test on arrival and then no quarantine. Currently there is a curfew but I doubt that will be in place in October.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 594 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 594 Likes: 2 |
Ok everyone, we where there in April, had to jump through a bunch of hoops but it was so worth being in paradise again. Now October is approaching and we are coming back. The question I have is: this time we have been fully vaccinated, and have positive rapid antibody tests. I know we still have to do the pcr test, but what else is the new protocols. Thank is advance.
Bo October is a long way off. Wait until a few weeks before your trip. I'm sure the requirements will change many times before then.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|