Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,014
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 28
kim 18
Member Spotlight
SXMScubaman
SXMScubaman
Auburn, WA
Posts: 21,591
Joined: March 2009
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
12 members (Jenni, tomp, TC42, IcedCarib, ronnieernie, DandG, Steve&Rachel, 5 invisible), 1,119 guests, and 47 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#263241 08/30/2021 11:47 AM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 63
L
lldks Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
L
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 63
I have a Moorings Power cat reserved for June 2022 (Yes, it's been moved forward twice)! Right now, its reserved as a bareboat but I'm wondering if anyone here has heard of or has names of a crew (capt and chef) that we could hire privately. To switch to a crewed yacht by Moorings, we'd have to switch boats.

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
The Moorings will supply both if you ask them. They have skippers and cooks available for bareboat trips. I am sure you will also get some suggestions here. I know one of the Moorings skippers who is good. First name Dale. Will see if I can dig up his data. You might post here if they will be in the coffin berths or have a cabin. Some skippers don’t like the coffins.

Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 63
L
lldks Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
L
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 63
Thx George. Yes, Moorings can provide skipper and cook but not crewed charter. (I've just recently learned of the differences)! Unfortunately, I would think they'd be in the coffins.

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 38
R
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
R
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 38
Dale Nibbs, Jr.

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 889
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 889
I have Dale's number but I can tell you he will not fit in the coffin:):) Let me know and I will connect you with him.


S/V SeaTrek Explorer
www.seatrekbvi.com
Summer Camp at Sea for jr. high, high school and college age students.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5