|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,027
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 7,640
Joined: January 2002
|
|
|
13 members (sxmpete, paul2pam, garymoe, Fletch, jbutah, Buddyhog, KandG, 1995nmc, KC2SXM, 4 invisible),
453
guests, and
49
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 63
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 63 |
I have a Moorings Power cat reserved for June 2022 (Yes, it's been moved forward twice)! Right now, its reserved as a bareboat but I'm wondering if anyone here has heard of or has names of a crew (capt and chef) that we could hire privately. To switch to a crewed yacht by Moorings, we'd have to switch boats.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11 |
The Moorings will supply both if you ask them. They have skippers and cooks available for bareboat trips. I am sure you will also get some suggestions here. I know one of the Moorings skippers who is good. First name Dale. Will see if I can dig up his data. You might post here if they will be in the coffin berths or have a cabin. Some skippers don’t like the coffins.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 63
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 63 |
Thx George. Yes, Moorings can provide skipper and cook but not crewed charter. (I've just recently learned of the differences)! Unfortunately, I would think they'd be in the coffins.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 38
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 38 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 889
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 889 |
I have Dale's number but I can tell you he will not fit in the coffin:):) Let me know and I will connect you with him.
S/V SeaTrek Explorer www.seatrekbvi.comSummer Camp at Sea for jr. high, high school and college age students.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|