Woke up early on Saturday to a beautiful day, nice and sunny, and warm! Had a great breakfast with the food that Jeannie from ShopnDrop had delivered from the previous day. Made a pitcher of guaveberry colada’s and headed down to the beach. Beach was quite and calm with no wind. Water temperature was a little colder than what I thought it should be but only shivered for a few seconds. The wife took a little longer to get use to the water today.
The rain finally came down extremely heavy and so we made our way to visit with Wanda at BBB and had a couple of the shots of the day and some light beers.
Grabbed some light bites from the room and went back into the water. Didn’t stay long, as we had to return the rental car that we had, as our original car was not returned on time and they gave us an upgraded model.
Got back to our room and crashed for a few hours as the overnight staying up finally caught up to us.
Went down to BBB for dinner and had the blue cheese bacon burger with fries while the wife had the plain cheeseburger with fries. We washed the certified Angus beef down with some diet soda.
Saw Bill, Elaine, Barbara, Annie and a few others while at BBB, but I didn’t go over to introduce myself, as I am saving that for today (Sunday). Well, we headed up to our room to continue relaxing so that we will be sharp as a tack for tomorrow’s (Sunday) meet and greet party.
Will post another report tomorrow. Bye all!