Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,962
Posts342,125
Members27,643
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
RonDon 22
GaKaye 21
bran 20
kim 19
erb923 18
Kennys 14
Member Spotlight
CaptnAndy
CaptnAndy
Reno, NV USA
Posts: 277
Joined: March 2008
Today's Birthdays
Dazzlingdg5, HillsideView, TerryG, TomB, wildbill069
Who's Online Now
17 members (Rumlover, ib4ut1, 2Travelers, marksxm, UconnHusky47, SURICK, S/Y Mockingbird, crazy4sxm, fabila, JohnandBev, 7 invisible), 852 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#290708 11/07/2022 11:41 AM
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,278
Likes: 192
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,278
Likes: 192
So, has everyone got their tickets for tonight's drawing?? I sent Eric for tickets this morning, as I didn't choose very wisely on Friday! smile

Where would you travel if you won?? I think I would go back to South Africa for another photo safari.


Carol Hill
Sponsors
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,463
Likes: 1
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,463
Likes: 1
I got our tickets... They look good!?!

Winter in the Virgin Islands
Spring in Southern Spain
Summer in Northern Spain
Fall in Virginia
Repeat smile


“Every time I open a bottle of wine, it is an amazing trip somewhere!” José Andrés
TomB #290730 11/07/2022 02:15 PM
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,278
Likes: 192
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,278
Likes: 192
Huhm, guess I need to make more elaborate plans! grin Looks good!


Carol Hill
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,278
Likes: 192
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,278
Likes: 192
Huh. Guess I will have to wait a little longer to find out if we won!!


Carol Hill

Moderated by  Eric_Hill, Eva 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5