Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
RonDon 28
mahokid 27
erb923 26
GaKaye 19
kim 18
Member Spotlight
dkupersmith
dkupersmith
Collingswood, NJ
Posts: 251
Joined: February 2003
Today's Birthdays
MassExodus, mayhem
Who's Online Now
11 members (patentshark, paul2pam, Eva, Nez, Rumlover, Pep, KandG, 4 invisible), 398 guests, and 66 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#293184 12/29/2022 10:22 AM
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 24
C
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
C
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 24
I was excited to see the AA announcement earlier this month about the new flights starting in June direct/NS from Miami to Tortola, but when I tried to book one today for mid June it would not let me and said it does not yet have government approval. Seems strange. Anyone else tried or know what’s up?

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 109
Likes: 5
M
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
M
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 109
Likes: 5
I am booked on a return flight EIS-MIA-MCO on 6/14. I was able to book on the AA website without issue. Our outbound flight MCO-SJU-EIS was booked through JetBlue due to preferred flight times.

On my AA flight confirmation, it does say "subject to government approval", but given the BVI government's stated desire for direct flights to the continental US, I am hopeful there won't be any issues on this front. Wishful thinking maybe?


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5