|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,006
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Manpot
Tortola/ Sonoma, California
Posts: 17,513
Joined: May 2002
|
|
|
10 members (BHK, JAG1, marisol, dcarol, goose4793, shortypowers, SXMScubaman, golda1, 2 invisible),
372
guests, and
63
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 44
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 44 |
I am having no luck reserving a ball on this website. Any tips? Is there some other website? I click on a ball and it does not let me reserve it and I cannot change the date! Thanks!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917 Likes: 27
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917 Likes: 27 |
Regular Boaty Balls are reserved at 7 am on the day you plan to use them.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11 |
Maybe he paid the 500 extra!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2021
Posts: 170
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2021
Posts: 170 |
Assuming you are logged into BoatyBall.com, if the Boaty Balls on the map are grayed out, they have been taken for the day. Usually takes about 3-5 minutes on busy days.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 131 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 131 Likes: 1 |
Also, be sure your registered boat has the correct dates. I made the mistake of being off by one week and was unable to reserve until I corrected.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 709 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 709 Likes: 2 |
You can also contact Boaty Ball. I have found them to be very responsive.
Sue s/v Ripple Leopard 42 ![[Linked Image]](https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/4;10730;128/st/20251225/e/sailing+around+Grenada/dt/-2/k/aadd/event.png) [/url]
|
|
|
|
|
|
|