Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,006
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 29
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Manpot
Manpot
Tortola/ Sonoma, California
Posts: 17,513
Joined: May 2002
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
14 members (ncboater, DougK37614, Rumlover, Pltraveler, S/Y Mockingbird, Kennys, lbksxm, Dan&Roxanne, Zanshin, SXMScubaman, RatmansWife, 3 invisible), 388 guests, and 64 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#298975 04/04/2023 01:39 AM
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 44
K
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
K
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 44
I am having no luck reserving a ball on this website. Any tips? Is there some other website? I click on a ball and it does not let me reserve it and I cannot change the date! Thanks!

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917
Likes: 27
R
Traveler
Online Content
Traveler
R
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917
Likes: 27
Regular Boaty Balls are reserved at 7 am on the day you plan to use them.

Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
Maybe he paid the 500 extra!

Joined: Oct 2021
Posts: 170
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2021
Posts: 170
Assuming you are logged into BoatyBall.com, if the Boaty Balls on the map are grayed out, they have been taken for the day. Usually takes about 3-5 minutes on busy days.

Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 131
Likes: 1
R
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
R
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 131
Likes: 1
Also, be sure your registered boat has the correct dates. I made the mistake of being off by one week and was unable to reserve until I corrected.

Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 709
Likes: 2
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 709
Likes: 2
You can also contact Boaty Ball. I have found them to be very responsive.


Sue
s/v Ripple
Leopard 42

[Linked Image][/url]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5