Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,069
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 30
RonDon 28
mahokid 26
erb923 24
GaKaye 20
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Posts: 256
Joined: January 2004
Today's Birthdays
gaynorsxm, gwclou, stoneyusaf, voyager, Wahnfried
Who's Online Now
5 members (Rover, connie, 3 invisible), 421 guests, and 198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#303192 06/24/2023 09:05 AM
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 37
R
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
R
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 37
I will be taking the earliest ferry from Jost to the West end. Will there be taxi's waiting? If not could anyone recommend a certain taxi driver?

Thank you

BVI Sponsors
.
roosterhead #303193 06/24/2023 09:27 AM
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 123
M
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
M
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 123
I highly recommend Kevin Cambell for taxi service on St. Thomas. 340-643-0025. I can't provide a recommendation for Tortola


[Linked Image]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5