|
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,011
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 367
Joined: March 2005
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917 Likes: 27
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917 Likes: 27 |
Who's around? I was thinking maybe Monday, December 11 at the Loose Mongoose.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78 |
Maybe me..love to see you..
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2021
Posts: 141
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2021
Posts: 141 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349 Likes: 3
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349 Likes: 3 |
I am at my villa on Virgin Gorda. Love to meet up with some folks.
tpcook
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917 Likes: 27
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917 Likes: 27 |
How about 11:30 am, so y'all can catch the 10:30 Speedy's?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917 Likes: 27
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917 Likes: 27 |
Reservation is made for 11:30 am tomorrow at the Loose Mongoose. Can always be expanded if anyone else can join us! See y'all there.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78 |
I'll try to be there..got workers at my house but I should be able to escape..
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11 |
Wish we could make it, will pass by today. On the way back from Anegada now. 20 to 27 knots of wind. 10 to 11 knots of boat speed. G
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2021
Posts: 141
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2021
Posts: 141 |
I'll be on the 10:30 from Spanish Town so I'll be there by 11:00 and will hold a spot for you!
|
|
|
|
|