|
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,007
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 342
Joined: June 2019
|
|
|
16 members (Lady Di, Naxos, Linas, timnboston, SXMScubaman, snmhanson, NumberCruncher, Kennys, Caribob, DBESXM, RickinAtlanta, 5 invisible),
420
guests, and
84
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6 |
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917 Likes: 27
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917 Likes: 27 |
Nice web site. Right now we're really getting hammered by winds from the south.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 958 Likes: 9
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 958 Likes: 9 |
I wonder what Setting Point looks like.
M4200 MANTA
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6 |
Wish I was there to tell you…
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917 Likes: 27
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917 Likes: 27 |
You might not want to be on a boat: biggest thunder and lightning storm we've ever seen.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 1,190
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 1,190 |
I just saw a video from North Sound. Pretty intense. I am glad my boat is in the marina this week. Be safe.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 910 Likes: 4
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 910 Likes: 4 |
You might not want to be on a boat: biggest thunder and lightning storm we've ever seen. I grew up in Texas and get spectacular storms where I live now and this storm sent me running inside. (On VG) My husband got good video of lighting strikes. I’ll get see if I can edit and post.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 1,190
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 1,190 |
Sorry you are getting such crappy weather Cleo - I know you have been looking forward to this trip.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2021
Posts: 15
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2021
Posts: 15 |
Thanks! Was this predicted, or a fast surprise storm?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 249 Likes: 10
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 249 Likes: 10 |
I wonder what Setting Point looks like. Setting Point was very rough all day today and is still rough tonight.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 249 Likes: 10
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 249 Likes: 10 |
Thanks! Was this predicted, or a fast surprise storm? It was predicted. A cold front made it all the way down here.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 1,190
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 1,190 |
You should see the damage on Grand Cayman - 18 foot waves.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 910 Likes: 4
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 910 Likes: 4 |
Sorry you are getting such crappy weather Cleo - I know you have been looking forward to this trip. We are making the best of it. Had a cloudy but nice day at Savannah, late lunch at Hog Heaven and delicious burgers on the grill at the rental house,
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 190 Likes: 4
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 190 Likes: 4 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498 Likes: 5
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498 Likes: 5 |
Power was out on VG all night...
It was a hot night in my North Sound apartment
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917 Likes: 27
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917 Likes: 27 |
I was sure we would lose power, even pumped water up to fill our header tank. Never lost power.
|
|
|
|
|