Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,011
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 28
kim 18
Member Spotlight
ndfaninnc
ndfaninnc
Kannapolis, NC
Posts: 845
Joined: September 2006
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
13 members (mahokid, ctpsxm, polaris, Rover, CJIMI, rab, sxm1986, charlie, SXMScubaman, SharonfromSXM, 3 invisible), 479 guests, and 60 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#316662 03/25/2024 08:01 PM
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 9
W
Winkdc Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
W
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 9
I am back after way too many years...maybe 10 or 15 due to life and the damn hurricanes. This forum was very informative in planning many trips including my honeymoon. So informative I recall one trip we were very delayed out of IAD to STT and were definately going to miss the last ferry to Tortola. Because of this forum, I had contacts where I arranged a private ferry for about 25 ppl on my flight which save the day for many of us. I am looking forward to returning in January for my wife's 50 birthday on a moorings bareboat. Will be my first trip that is totally on the water and looking forward to it. I am sure I'll ask many dumb questions and am sure I'll get great thoughtful responses. Thank you ttol. John

BVI Sponsors
.
Winkdc #316945 03/29/2024 03:49 PM
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,457
Likes: 2
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,457
Likes: 2
Welcome "home" 😊


Toast.......to Life; White Bay...heaven on earth.
Diane
Winkdc #316952 03/29/2024 04:38 PM
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Ask away!


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5