Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
RonDon 28
mahokid 27
erb923 26
GaKaye 19
Member Spotlight
Jeannius
Jeannius
U.K. and Spain
Posts: 4,112
Joined: September 2002
Today's Birthdays
MassExodus, mayhem
Who's Online Now
15 members (caribfan, JandIrene, Butch_n_Kelly, BHK, PandA, DandG, tangerine3, tomp, MarleneS, caribmichael, Iowaboy, Jerry_R, 3 invisible), 371 guests, and 85 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#317210 04/02/2024 05:40 PM
Joined: Apr 2024
Posts: 6
M
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
M
Joined: Apr 2024
Posts: 6
I’m flying into STT this Sunday and planning to take the ferry to Road Town that afternoon. Should I be concerned that the 2:00 Ferry from C. A. St Thomas to Road Town will sell out?

If I pre purchase ferry tickets and our flights are delayed enough that we miss the ferry, do I lose the tickets? Or am I stuck with the same ferry company (Road Town Fast Ferry) schedule? Or would they refund my tickets?

Thanks!

Last edited by Mchristo; 04/02/2024 05:40 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake
BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
No refund on ferry tickets. They will issue a credit for future use with that company. Don’t worry about buying tickets. You will be able to walk up just fine.
G

Joined: Apr 2024
Posts: 6
M
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
M
Joined: Apr 2024
Posts: 6
Thank you George!


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5