|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,046
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 86,275
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
20 members (Linas, S/Y Mockingbird, GettingThere, mgh, Manpot, knitsoftwear, Kennys, caribmichael, jadezar, IWIWSE, Oceans, CaribbeanCanadians, Rumlover, calle313, Kvsmith1, dj1094, Kelann, 3 invisible),
386
guests, and
46
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2024
Posts: 6
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2024
Posts: 6 |
I’m flying into STT this Sunday and planning to take the ferry to Road Town that afternoon. Should I be concerned that the 2:00 Ferry from C. A. St Thomas to Road Town will sell out?
If I pre purchase ferry tickets and our flights are delayed enough that we miss the ferry, do I lose the tickets? Or am I stuck with the same ferry company (Road Town Fast Ferry) schedule? Or would they refund my tickets?
Thanks!
Last edited by Mchristo; 04/02/2024 05:40 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11 |
No refund on ferry tickets. They will issue a credit for future use with that company. Don’t worry about buying tickets. You will be able to walk up just fine. G
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2024
Posts: 6
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2024
Posts: 6 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|