Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,969
Posts342,202
Members27,646
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
GaKaye 28
RonDon 21
bran 19
kim 18
Colour1 15
erb923 14
Member Spotlight
johnnshell
johnnshell
Port St. Lucie, FL
Posts: 358
Joined: November 2005
Today's Birthdays
pepcats
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 696 guests, and 42 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Oct 2023
Posts: 762
Likes: 53
T
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
T
Joined: Oct 2023
Posts: 762
Likes: 53
Price per night appears about double pre-pandemic for run of the mill cruises with no uptick in cruise/food quality. we are noe seeing the effects of all the ships scrapped in 2020 on a snap decision.

Sponsors
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,284
Likes: 192
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,284
Likes: 192
With every ship being built these days being probably at least double the size of the ships they retired, I wonder what the overall cruise capacity is now, versus what it was pre-pandemic. I can't imagine it's really that much smaller. Plus the new ships I guess are somewhat cheaper to run. My feeling is that it's probably more related to the overall price of everything being higher now. ..or I could be wrong altogether.


Carol Hill
Joined: Oct 2023
Posts: 762
Likes: 53
T
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
T
Joined: Oct 2023
Posts: 762
Likes: 53
Good point on the bigger boats replacing smaller.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5