Member Spotlight
BillandElaine
BillandElaine
St Maarten
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
ccharli11
Who's Online Now
26 registered members (Todd_Melinda_K, Fran, NumberCruncher, Todd, Fletch, Jeannius, ChiTownHarry, MrEZgoin, eightzerobits, xrayman67, PrairieGirl, charlie, VirginGordaResident, KenW, deliveryskipper, dfmsml, cbinparadise, Uksimonusa, lbksxm, 7 invisible), 412 guests, and 254 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Naturally Tasty order #320865
06/08/2024 07:10 PM
06/08/2024 07:10 PM
San Diego, CA
G
gjconsult Offline OP
Traveler
gjconsult  Offline OP
Traveler
G
San Diego, CA
I'm following up on a location MDiver recommended for provisions. I am going to try to order some pre-made items from Naturally Tasty. I emailed and they prefer What's App communication. So, I need to get really organized before I start communicating.

Do they deliver to Nanny Cay marina? Or do we need to pick up the order?
Is there a delivery charge ?
Can they package items properly to be in freezer? Or do I need to repackage after receiving?

If anyone knows it would be helpful before I even go down this path for some items.

BVI Sponsors
Re: Naturally Tasty order [Re: gjconsult] #320884
06/09/2024 09:22 AM
06/09/2024 09:22 AM
M
MIDiver Offline
Traveler
MIDiver  Offline
Traveler
M
They will deliver to Road Town locations so I assume they will deliver to Nanny Cay as well. I would call Ayanna (she and Philip own NT and she typically answers the phone or What’s App) and ask. There is a small delivery fee - not sure what it would be to Nanny.

They are family owned and don’t have the sophisticated on line systems that Riteway and French Deli do so it is a little bit more complicated to order but at least in my opinion the are worth it. You can ask for items to be packaged so that you can freeze them. I typically do repackage a few items but have never been specific on my packaging needs (except for pizza once - they provided unbaked in my request so I could bake later and these were packaged for freezing).

Ask for a detailed quote.

May be a little more effort but we really like supporting this great family business.

BTW - we had their curried chicken thighs last trip in April and they were wonderful . (We ate our last night in their little location across from the ferry dock where they also have grab and go items)

Last edited by MIDiver; 06/09/2024 09:23 AM.