|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,061
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 4,524
Joined: March 2004
|
|
|
12 members (bran, 706jim, RickG, anet_scot, dandemiller, lbksxm, NumberCruncher, benjamin, 2Travelers, 3 invisible),
441
guests, and
364
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2021
Posts: 38
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2021
Posts: 38 |
I’m booking a charter for the end of May next year. Is it terribly busy Memorial Day weekend? Should I try to avoid it if possible? I was thinking of the two weeks the last week of May and first week of June. It’s been a while since we were there that weekend. Thanks in advance.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11 |
It will be fine. May is our favorite month. It gets a bit busier in early June as schools get out for the summer. Ending over Memorial weekend will be better than starting that weekend.
Last edited by GeorgeC1; 07/08/2024 05:24 PM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498 Likes: 5
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498 Likes: 5 |
I second what George said. Great time to visit, definitely will not be too busy.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|