Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,066
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
RonDon 28
mahokid 27
erb923 25
GaKaye 20
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Colour1
Colour1
Westchester /NYC
Posts: 2,533
Joined: July 2011
Today's Birthdays
MassExodus, mayhem
Who's Online Now
4 members (xraylady, charlie, 2 invisible), 390 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#321955 07/08/2024 04:54 PM
Joined: Dec 2021
Posts: 38
T
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
T
Joined: Dec 2021
Posts: 38
I’m booking a charter for the end of May next year. Is it terribly busy Memorial Day weekend? Should I try to avoid it if possible? I was thinking of the two weeks the last week of May and first week of June. It’s been a while since we were there that weekend.
Thanks in advance.

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
It will be fine. May is our favorite month. It gets a bit busier in early June as schools get out for the summer. Ending over Memorial weekend will be better than starting that weekend.

Last edited by GeorgeC1; 07/08/2024 05:24 PM.
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498
Likes: 5
V
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
V
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498
Likes: 5
I second what George said. Great time to visit, definitely will not be too busy.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5