Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,056
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
RonDon 29
mahokid 29
erb923 26
GaKaye 18
Member Spotlight
tpcook
tpcook
Vero Beach, Fl and South Sound Villa Virgin Gorda
Posts: 4,349
Joined: October 2000
Today's Birthdays
MassExodus, mayhem
Who's Online Now
9 members (Lionsail, Rumlover, mchirgwin, bostonbob, GOTOSUN, Kennys, marksxm, 2 invisible), 1,037 guests, and 75 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Apr 2024
Posts: 7
H
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
H
Joined: Apr 2024
Posts: 7
I can see that using the internet with my current provider is very expensive in the US, so I need some recommendations to see what you are using?
from what I managed to find on this website https://esimgeek.com/country/usa/ there are way too many to choose from. I think I will manage with 10GBs, maybe you have experience with any of the esims?

Last edited by hankmanco; 07/31/2024 08:15 AM.
Sponsors
Joined: Sep 2024
Posts: 59
Likes: 12
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2024
Posts: 59
Likes: 12
Airolo.
The best and one of the cheapest e-sims which I've used a number of times.
Also very useful if you're travelling to multiple countries as one regional e-sim can work in all of them.


Moderated by  Eric_Hill, Eva 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5