Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,014
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 28
kim 18
Member Spotlight
SXMScubaman
SXMScubaman
Auburn, WA
Posts: 21,591
Joined: March 2009
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
12 members (Jenni, tomp, TC42, IcedCarib, ronnieernie, DandG, Steve&Rachel, 5 invisible), 1,119 guests, and 47 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#329716 01/26/2025 07:23 PM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 530
Likes: 1
M
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
M
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 530
Likes: 1
Any recent reviews? Pizza any good? Menu doesn’t look that interesting but maybe there are specials?
Thanks!

BVI Sponsors
.
macaroni #329720 01/26/2025 10:39 PM
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349
Likes: 3
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349
Likes: 3
I and my family have dined there several times. Food was always good. I can recommend them.


tpcook
macaroni #329721 01/26/2025 11:17 PM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
I
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
I
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
Had dinner there last year and can't wait to return this year.
Food was good
Service was excellent
Setting is unique and wonderful

macaroni #329726 01/27/2025 07:24 AM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 530
Likes: 1
M
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
M
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 530
Likes: 1
Thanks!

macaroni #329901 01/30/2025 02:26 PM
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 152
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 152
We dined there last November. Excellent food and service.

macaroni #329952 02/01/2025 11:16 AM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
I
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
I
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
To be clear, when you make reservations,
you need to tell them that you want a
table "in the rocks"

macaroni #332414 03/15/2025 12:05 PM
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 11
V
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
V
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 11
We were there for dinner a week ago and has an excellent dinner and experience. Bath & Turtle also continues to excel.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5