Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,006
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 29
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Manpot
Manpot
Tortola/ Sonoma, California
Posts: 17,513
Joined: May 2002
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
8 members (SXMScubaman, Dan&Roxanne, RatmansWife, Two2go, Buddyhog, luvtotravel, 2 invisible), 388 guests, and 53 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#340476 11/24/2025 02:33 PM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
I
IWIWSE Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
I
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
Jimmy Cliff has died at 81
He will be missed

BVI Sponsors
.
IWIWSE #340479 11/24/2025 03:05 PM
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Traveler
Online Crying
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Greatly missed.Huge fan and felt he did not get all the recognition he deserved."Many Rivers to Cross" is an all time anthem and "The Harder they Come" is a classic. I rated him way above many who followed who got more adulation..

1 member likes this: toast
IWIWSE #340487 11/24/2025 11:04 PM
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 1,493
Likes: 5
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 1,493
Likes: 5
Gone too soon.

I have You Can Get It If You Really Want rolling around in my head now. Sometimes I'll chase a song out of my thoughts by humming a different one, but I think I'll let this one roll around for a while.

Rome was not built in a day
Opposition will come your way
But the hotter the battle you see
Is the sweeter the victory now

IWIWSE #340617 11/29/2025 08:46 PM
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,257
Likes: 3
T
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
T
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,257
Likes: 3
The Voice of Jamaica

IWIWSE #340824 12/05/2025 10:10 AM
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,184
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,184
I was fortunate to see him twice

IWIWSE #341716 12/30/2025 09:54 AM
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 64
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 64
Great talent. Sitting in Limbo-one of my all time favorites. His songs make all my playlists!


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5