|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 250
Joined: February 2003
|
|
|
8 members (mahokid, FantasyFrank, anet_scot, gone2beaches, Kennys, Car4, WeLoveTheBeach, 1 invisible),
357
guests, and
59
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638 Likes: 4
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638 Likes: 4 |
Jimmy Cliff has died at 81 He will be missed
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,513 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,513 Likes: 78 |
Greatly missed.Huge fan and felt he did not get all the recognition he deserved."Many Rivers to Cross" is an all time anthem and "The Harder they Come" is a classic. I rated him way above many who followed who got more adulation..
|
|
1 member likes this:
toast |
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 1,493 Likes: 5
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 1,493 Likes: 5 |
Gone too soon.
I have You Can Get It If You Really Want rolling around in my head now. Sometimes I'll chase a song out of my thoughts by humming a different one, but I think I'll let this one roll around for a while.
Rome was not built in a day Opposition will come your way But the hotter the battle you see Is the sweeter the victory now
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,257 Likes: 3
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,257 Likes: 3 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,184
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,184 |
I was fortunate to see him twice
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 64
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 64 |
Great talent. Sitting in Limbo-one of my all time favorites. His songs make all my playlists!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|