Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 29
kim 18
Member Spotlight
dkupersmith
dkupersmith
Collingswood, NJ
Posts: 250
Joined: February 2003
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
8 members (mahokid, FantasyFrank, anet_scot, gone2beaches, Kennys, Car4, WeLoveTheBeach, 1 invisible), 357 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#343589 02/06/2026 12:29 PM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
I
IWIWSE Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
I
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
Good morning,

Trying to arrange travel to Virgin Gorda in April.
The American Airlines flight is scheduled to land at 4:15
Is it unreasonable to think we could make the 4:30 ferry?
Thanks for the help.

Mike
Sometimes I sit and think
Sometimes I just sit

BVI Sponsors
.
IWIWSE #343592 02/06/2026 12:55 PM
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,760
Likes: 15
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,760
Likes: 15
😂

IWIWSE #343593 02/06/2026 01:18 PM
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917
Likes: 27
R
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
R
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917
Likes: 27
Speedy's is an on-time operation. Unless your plane is very early, you're unlikely to make that ferry. If your group is large enough, you can charter a boat from Speedy's; see their website.

IWIWSE #343595 02/06/2026 04:01 PM
Joined: Feb 2026
Posts: 1
M
Member
Offline
Member
M
Joined: Feb 2026
Posts: 1
I have just joined this website!...however I saw your question. Having been to the BVI a few times, 15 mins to get through customs is not going to happen !

Have a great time though, it's a lovely part of the world.

IWIWSE #343596 02/06/2026 06:12 PM
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534
Likes: 6
B
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
B
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534
Likes: 6
for that to work and I doubt it would you need to upgrade on the AA flight to the 1st row preferrably left side and have carry on and be the first in the customs line. Just did it in Dec and was in and out in 10 mins...and hope the plane comes in early. If you are in the back of that plane you are looking at 45-1 hour

IWIWSE #343601 02/06/2026 08:53 PM
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 391
Likes: 2
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 391
Likes: 2
Highly unlikely you will make the 4:30.

IWIWSE #343636 02/07/2026 06:50 PM
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349
Likes: 3
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349
Likes: 3
you can tell the gal at customs that you want to make the 4:30 pm speedy ferry.


tpcook
tpcook #343639 02/07/2026 07:21 PM
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,760
Likes: 15
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,760
Likes: 15
IF their plane lands at 4:15 there is NO WAY they can make the 4:30 ferry!🙄

IWIWSE #343673 02/08/2026 09:42 AM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
I
IWIWSE Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
I
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
Oh well,
Thanks for the responses

Mike

IWIWSE #343677 02/08/2026 10:21 AM
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 910
Likes: 4
C
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
C
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 910
Likes: 4
It took over an hour to get thru the airport last Saturday.

As mentioned upthread, we used Speedy’s private transfer option. It worked great coming and going.

IWIWSE #343985 02/15/2026 05:00 PM
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 325
Likes: 1
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 325
Likes: 1
what are the details of the private transfer option?

IWIWSE #343991 02/15/2026 07:03 PM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
I
IWIWSE Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
I
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
A few years ago we had dive BVI pick us up from Trellis. It was $300.00, one way. There were 5 of us. I know Speedys and double d offer the same transfer.

IWIWSE #343992 02/15/2026 07:55 PM
Joined: Oct 2021
Posts: 170
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2021
Posts: 170
I have,a group of 11 and we plan to use Seahorse Water Taxi. They facilitate the transfer from airport to your charter dock/vessel. They also manage C&I both ways, have solid reviews.

Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917
Likes: 27
R
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
R
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917
Likes: 27
There is no C&I going to VG from Trellis Bay.

Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917
Likes: 27
R
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
R
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917
Likes: 27
According to Speedy's website, it's $375 from Trellis to Spanishtown for up to ten people. Their other rates are going up, so don't know about this one.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5