|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
DanS
New Jersey, USA
Posts: 1,494
Joined: November 2003
|
|
|
11 members (Rumlover, CaroleS, rick s, mahokid, lbksxm, SharonfromSXM, 48ref, polaris, GOTOSUN, 2 invisible),
389
guests, and
57
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2025
Posts: 2
Member
|
OP
Member
Joined: Sep 2025
Posts: 2 |
I apologize up front because I’m sure this has been discussed (but I can’t seem to find anything through the search function). We are coming up on our BVI trip soon (YEA!) and will be heading to Virgin Gorda after a few nights on Anegada. Does anyone know (I’ve been told both yes and no) if Roadtown Fast Ferry stops at Virgin Gorda prior to Tortola returning on the afternoon service? Thanks in advance!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 388
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 388 |
Yes, I have done this a few times. However, when you get on the ferry make sure they know that you need to get off in VG! If they think they don't have passengers there is always a chance they don't stop. So I always confirm the time (it was at one point 4:30, not 5PM despite being listed as 5) ahead and speak with someone when boarding to ensure they know to stop in VG. If you are arriving on Anegada by ferry I would talk to them and confirm everything at that time.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2025
Posts: 2
Member
|
OP
Member
Joined: Sep 2025
Posts: 2 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|