Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 30
RonDon 28
mahokid 25
erb923 24
GaKaye 20
kim 18
Member Spotlight
bethandsteve
bethandsteve
St. Louis, MO
Posts: 165
Joined: December 2009
Today's Birthdays
gaynorsxm, gwclou, stoneyusaf, voyager, Wahnfried
Who's Online Now
14 members (48ref, JandIrene, Rover, Dan58, Rumlover, Flotsam, SXMScubaman, socamon, GaryC, charlie, caribmichael, 3 invisible), 384 guests, and 185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#345835 04/01/2026 03:31 PM
Joined: Sep 2025
Posts: 2
S
Member
OP Offline
Member
S
Joined: Sep 2025
Posts: 2
I apologize up front because I’m sure this has been discussed (but I can’t seem to find anything through the search function). We are coming up on our BVI trip soon (YEA!) and will be heading to Virgin Gorda after a few nights on Anegada. Does anyone know (I’ve been told both yes and no) if Roadtown Fast Ferry stops at Virgin Gorda prior to Tortola returning on the afternoon service? Thanks in advance!

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 388
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 388
Yes, I have done this a few times. However, when you get on the ferry make sure they know that you need to get off in VG! If they think they don't have passengers there is always a chance they don't stop. So I always confirm the time (it was at one point 4:30, not 5PM despite being listed as 5) ahead and speak with someone when boarding to ensure they know to stop in VG. If you are arriving on Anegada by ferry I would talk to them and confirm everything at that time.

Joined: Sep 2025
Posts: 2
S
Member
OP Offline
Member
S
Joined: Sep 2025
Posts: 2
Thank you!


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5