Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,066
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
RonDon 28
mahokid 27
erb923 25
GaKaye 20
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Colour1
Colour1
Westchester /NYC
Posts: 2,533
Joined: July 2011
Today's Birthdays
MassExodus, mayhem
Who's Online Now
7 members (charlie, jbutah, CarolinaSailor, Rumlover, Lucyann, KDE12603, 1 invisible), 396 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 27
S
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
S
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 27
Hello,

I am a frequent charterer of the BVI 14 trips over 35 years. Mostly owners time. Unfortunately the owners I have used in the past are getting out of the business next spring. I am looking for 2 boats. One cat about 50' and another low 40's. Thinking Nov 2027 time frame. Any owners out there that might be interested in selling me a week in Nov 2027. I am trying to put together a trip, my treat, for all my friends and family to celebrate my upcoming retirement.

email is Kentuckymaura@gmail.com

Thanks!

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 632
Likes: 4
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 632
Likes: 4
Congrats on your retirement! Sounds like quite the trip!


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5