|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,067
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 152
Joined: August 2007
|
|
|
13 members (Kennys, Rumlover, GOTOSUN, amsterdam360, Arbor88, Rover, MT13, ctpsxm, 5 invisible),
423
guests, and
225
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 27
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 27 |
Hello,
I am a frequent charterer of the BVI 14 trips over 35 years. Mostly owners time. Unfortunately the owners I have used in the past are getting out of the business next spring. I am looking for 2 boats. One cat about 50' and another low 40's. Thinking Nov 2027 time frame. Any owners out there that might be interested in selling me a week in Nov 2027. I am trying to put together a trip, my treat, for all my friends and family to celebrate my upcoming retirement.
email is Kentuckymaura@gmail.com
Thanks!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 632 Likes: 4
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 632 Likes: 4 |
Congrats on your retirement! Sounds like quite the trip!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|