Robin and I arrived home Tuesday at 1 a.m. to cold and rain. [Linked Image][Linked Image] We've had a nor'easter with 40-degree rain and 40-45 mph wind gusts. [Linked Image][Linked Image] Hopefully we'll get a full trip report posted this weekend, but a few do's and don'ts are as follows:<br><br>Do: Le Saint Germain, Marigot Marina [Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image] Robin and I each ate an appetizer, we had a bottle of wine (actually, Robin doesn't drink wine, but "we" did order and drink a bottle [Linked Image][Linked Image]), and we shared an entree and a fabulous dessert crepe with bananas and noutella. Price, $48.00. In addition, dining around the marina is beautiful. I consider this my St. Martin 2001 find!! <br><br>Don't: Calmos Cafe for food. This is a "funky" little bar/grill in Grand Case. It's a great little place to go for after dinner drinks. You can get a table in the sand, take your shoes off, and feel that sand between your toes while you watch the bay in Grand Case. Eight of us tried dinner there one night. Four of us couldn't eat our dinners, beef kabobs were practically raw, and it took us over two hours. Service was really slow.<br><br>That's all the info. for now. Hopefully we can post a few more details of our trip later, but I took absolutely no notes (give us a break--we're on vacation [Linked Image][img]/images/icons/grin.gif[/img][img]/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]), and the memory is fading, along with the tan. <br><br>The TTOL get-together was great, but there were so many people there, we missed meeting many of you. It was great meeting the people we were able to connect with, but I wish I could have met more. Gosh darn, I guess this means we'll have to go again next year and have another TTOL party!! [img]/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]/images/icons/cool.gif[/img][img]/images/icons/cool.gif[/img]<br>Bobbe<br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Administrator on 3/22/01 03:39 PM.</EM></FONT></P>