Well all flights (US Airways)to SXM were great - no problems. Got our car from Triple A and I was a little disappointed. No fuel in the tank - just enough to get me to a gas station. Then later found that there was no windshield water had to stop at KFC to get some to throw unto the windshield because of the sun glaring thru the sand - couldn't see a thing. We had lunch and or dinner at Bahjazu (?) great hamburger, 3 Amigoes, Tacos, quesadilla's were also good. NY Brasserie - nice place steak filets were good. I was also disappointed with Mou Lon Foo, I ordered some escargot and some were hot and some were cool - I don't think they're oven was working properly. Oh and we had dinner at Toppers for the 1st time - what a great place. Had a special 2lb lobster and it was awesome. Also had dinner at Pineapple Petes it was ok. My only complaint was our room at Royal Islander La Plage - I think it made me sick. My wife wouldn't sleep in it. BY Friday night I was poppin Imodium so much that I didn't think I would make it through all the flights. I was in that bathroom from Friday at 4:30 till Saturday morning! I don't understand why the air conditioning was cool but there was so much moisture in the air. Our clothes magazines, and paper always felt a little moist. I don't know if the room made me sick or not but trying to sleep with or without the air was a problem.
Our flight back was a little challenging because of the time span between flights and customs in Philadelphia but we made it. Oh and 1 more item - Sharon and Joann were great helps for getting me setup with a phone because my "unlocked" iPhone would just not work properly. But all in all it was a great trip and we'll be back next year.