|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 209
Joined: September 2016
|
|
|
13 members (KirkB, shortypowers, boucharda, caribmichael, SeeDiver, WWII, Rumlover, loislynn, RickinAtlanta, Bob O, 3 invisible),
348
guests, and
62
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#73861
11/05/2015 07:09 PM
|
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 324
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 324 |
A few years ago we got a water taxi in Cane Garden and he took us to Jost Van Dyke (Soggy Dollar & One Love) We will be there soon in Cane Garden and would like to see if he is still there. I can't remember his name but does anyone know where I can find him or a water Taxi in Cane Garden?
Jimmy Buffett for President
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,513 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,513 Likes: 78 |
Mitch..284 499 9674...284 540 6839...May have been Julian "Baby Bull" back then but Mitch is the guy now..
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 324
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 324 |
Yes I think it was Julian back then so its Mitch that I want I will call him when I get there
Thanks.
Jimmy Buffett for President
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,198
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,198 |
https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/4;10765;405/st/20220331/e/USVI+and+BVI/dt/0/k/05ce/event.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|