Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 29
kim 18
Member Spotlight
dkupersmith
dkupersmith
Collingswood, NJ
Posts: 250
Joined: February 2003
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
8 members (anet_scot, Island Girl, MrEZgoin, triciatn, CaribbeanCanadians, ggffrr11, 2 invisible), 357 guests, and 70 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 324
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 324
A few years ago we got a water taxi in Cane Garden and he took us to Jost Van Dyke (Soggy Dollar & One Love) We will be there soon in Cane Garden and would like to see if he is still there. I can't remember his name but does anyone know where I can find him or a water Taxi in Cane Garden?


Jimmy Buffett for President
BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,513
Likes: 78
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,513
Likes: 78
Mitch..284 499 9674...284 540 6839...May have been Julian "Baby Bull" back then but Mitch is the guy now..

Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 324
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 324
Yes I think it was Julian back then so its Mitch that I want I will call him when I get there

Thanks.


Jimmy Buffett for President
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,198
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,198


https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/4;10765;405/st/20220331/e/USVI+and+BVI/dt/0/k/05ce/event.png

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5