|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 4,112
Joined: September 2002
|
|
|
14 members (tangerine3, tomp, JandIrene, MarleneS, caribmichael, Iowaboy, Jerry_R, SXMScubaman, GettingThere, DBESXM, Bella, 3 invisible),
377
guests, and
91
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#85166
02/04/2016 04:52 PM
|
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 2
Member
|
OP
Member
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 2 |
Last year when we went to BVI in March / April for Spring Regatta it was closed. We are heading down again in March this year and I was wondering if it ever opened back up. I was just curious if anyone has been there recently. Thx!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 778
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 778 |
"I have CDO. It's like Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, only in alphabetical order like it should be"
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 209 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 209 Likes: 2 |
It was closed when we were there a few weeks ago. No word or rumors heard.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 826
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 826 |
It's was closed a long time ago. I haven't been around there in the last year to see if it had re-opened but I haven't heard anything about it re-opening.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|