|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,020
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 542
Joined: November 2001
|
|
|
2 members (MT13, Jeannius),
1,135
guests, and
47
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#86078
02/12/2016 12:32 PM
|
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 850
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 850 |
I was certainly concerned when I heard that chef George Sears had retired. He brought the Upstairs restaurant to a new level. Terry and I dined last night with the new chef, Stanley, and to our absolute delight found his cooking to be superb. The starters were exceptional. My Caesar salad covered with white anchovies and Terry's caprese were spot on. The salmon was cooked to perfection and my rack of lamb distinguished as one of my best ever. I would remiss not to include the perfectly cooked al dente asparagus, Brussels sprouts, and carrots. This may just be the best food on the island. Hope Coco Maya tomorrow night comes close. Bravo Chef Stanley..
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,214
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,214 |
That is great news. Making me hungry reading this review!
This is always our favorite meal in the islands, it looks like it will not disappoint us again this year.
Colleen
|
|
|
|
|
|
|