Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,020
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 28
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Posts: 5,853
Joined: May 2002
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
1 members (calle313), 1,184 guests, and 52 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 850
calsail Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 850
I was certainly concerned when I heard that chef George Sears had retired. He brought the Upstairs restaurant to a new level. Terry and I dined last night with the new chef, Stanley, and to our absolute delight found his cooking to be superb. The starters were exceptional. My Caesar salad covered with white anchovies and Terry's caprese were spot on. The salmon was cooked to perfection and my rack of lamb distinguished as one of my best ever. I would remiss not to include the perfectly cooked al dente asparagus, Brussels sprouts, and carrots. This may just be the best food on the island. Hope Coco Maya tomorrow night comes close. Bravo Chef Stanley..

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,214
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,214
That is great news. Making me hungry reading this review!

This is always our favorite meal in the islands, it looks like it will not disappoint us again this year.


Colleen

[Linked Image]



Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5