Today's confession: I have a heck of a time finding my way back to my sandals after my morning walk. Bikini does not look the same from the water as it does from the roadway.

Thursday was lovely. As always, a nice long walk, a nice breakfast, and again we headed down to La Playa. We got lovely front row seats, and settled in for some reading. I was less chatting. If you saw the Netflix show, "The Last Kingdon", you may be interested to know that Uhtred is facing challenges in book 3! Swords! Danes! Treachery! I digress.

Walked off the beach to go to Yellow Sub for lunch. Both Kim and I had the salad special: smoked salmon and herbed cream cheese . Oh my it was good. Kim had a macaron blended cocktail, who was a little one-eyed afterward. Went back to the beach, but only for an hour or so before some heavy cloud came in and promised a goodly rain. No problem, back to the apartment for contingency plan #1, a nap.

Got up and eventually and headed for Grand Case. A nice fellow there took our three dollar parking fee. I gave him 5 to look after the car. I am sure instead the $5 went into a bottle off until right away. We went to Calmos and had cocktails and a couple of appies. The swell was washing up to the second row of tables, within an inch of my feet. We met a nice couple from Maine who sold antique books. You meet the most interesting people when you are a Chatty Cathy. Afterwards we made our way to La Villa for a beautiful Prix Fixe meal. Ewe both had lobster bisque, Kim had angus beef with a foie gras sauce, I had the sesame crusted tuna. gorgeous food, wonderful service, what a night out.

Again, sun wind, and a few drinks had taken their toll, it was back to the apartment for a quick bit of reading and to bed.

We had a nice chat with Kish this morning on our walk. Our days are lazy. We're about to head over to Anse Marcel.

Have a nice day everybody.

Working hard to be the best yacht bum I can be.