Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,075
Members27,641
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 30
RonDon 28
erb923 24
mahokid 24
GaKaye 20
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Colour1
Colour1
Westchester /NYC
Posts: 2,534
Joined: July 2011
Today's Birthdays
gaynorsxm, gwclou, stoneyusaf, voyager, Wahnfried
Who's Online Now
6 members (Maikelvdh, blooming, S/Y Mockingbird, 3 invisible), 475 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#95826 04/26/2016 11:10 AM
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 182
Likes: 1
F
FLJim Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
F
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 182
Likes: 1
When I type Leverick , my spell checker automatically substitutes Lovesick. Has the name changed? Do lovesick people congregate at Nick's place? Or does staying there make people lovesick - that can't be good for business. I'm confused.

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 312
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 312
LOL! I've had that happen too wink


* What we do in life echoes in eternity *

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5