Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 30
RonDon 28
mahokid 25
erb923 24
GaKaye 20
kim 18
Member Spotlight
SXMNorm
SXMNorm
St Louis, MO
Posts: 7,135
Joined: July 2001
Today's Birthdays
gaynorsxm, gwclou, stoneyusaf, voyager, Wahnfried
Who's Online Now
9 members (mgh, fabila, Rumlover, Tory, geomo, Mikel, calle313, roosterhead, 1 invisible), 444 guests, and 190 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#95826 04/26/2016 11:10 AM
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 182
Likes: 1
F
FLJim Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
F
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 182
Likes: 1
When I type Leverick , my spell checker automatically substitutes Lovesick. Has the name changed? Do lovesick people congregate at Nick's place? Or does staying there make people lovesick - that can't be good for business. I'm confused.

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 312
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 312
LOL! I've had that happen too wink


* What we do in life echoes in eternity *

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5